Date: 4th December 2017 at 6:00pm
Written by:

Ligue One sides Paris Saint-Germain and Monaco have joined the likes of Chelsea in scouting Flamengo striker Felipe Vizeu, according to

The Blues were first linked with the 20 year old back in February, but since then their interest seems to have cooled with the Brazilian under 20 international having had a disappointing start to the Brazilian league season.

After failing to feature regularly in Serie A or in the Copa Libertadores continental competition in the first half of the campaign, Vizeu did manage to regain his place in Flamengo’s starting eleven for the final seven matches of the season, and helped the team to the semi-finals of the Copa Sudamericana.

Like many players in South America, Vizeu is not entirely owned by his club. Only 60% of the player’s registration is owned by Flamengo while the other 40% is owned by other parties. Negotiations to sign such players are usually far more complicated for English clubs in particular, who have to own 100% of a player’s registration under Premier League rules.


Comments are closed.